To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on owlbarn.co.uk, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them. Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from owlbarn.co.uk, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages, which we use to remember what's in your basket, and to remember you log in and when you return to our site.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON IOS SAFARI
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the 'Safari' menu item..
- Under the 'Privacy & Security' section tap on the 'Block cookies' menu item..
- Select any option other than 'Always block'..
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON ANDROID INTERNET BROWSERS
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen or under 'Apps'.
- Under the 'Device' section tap on the 'Applications' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Internet' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Privacy' menu item. Enable 'Accept cookies'.